Operating During COVID 19
During these unprecedented times, the health and safety of our families and staff are of the utmost importance to us. As a result, the following guidelines are established based upon regulations by the NJ Dept. of Health, NJ Dept. of Children and Family Office of Licensing and Center for Disease Control:
- No one except staff can enter the facility.
- Any child or adult with a temp of 100.4 or higher, cough, loss of taste or smell, body aches, or chills will not be allowed to attend school for a period deemed appropriate by the local health official.
- Anyone in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19 must self-quarantine for a minimum of 10 days or as deemed appropriate by the local health official.
- Everyone entering the school must wear a make, have their temperature taken, and answer a series of health questions.
- All children and staff are required to wash their hands immediately upon entering the classroom.
- All high touched surfaces will be cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized periodically throughout the day.
When your child is not feeling well
We are always concerned about the health of your child. To protect all children at Zadie’s, we reserve the right to determine when a child is too ill to be in our care. If your child becomes sick while under our care and we decide that they should not remain at school, you will be immediately notified to pick up.
If you feel that your child is not well, we appreciate your decision to keep them home, especially if they have an illness that may be contagious. Click here for reporting requirements for communicable diseases.